FactManga – DMCA Policy
factmanga.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). We respond to all infringement notices and take necessary action in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
You must give a written communication that includes the information listed in the following section if your copyrighted content has been placed on factmanga.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material deleted.
Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
Your Copyright Infringement Claim Must Contain the Following Elements:
- Provide proof of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an allegedly infringed exclusive right.
- Please provide enough contact information for us to reach you. A genuine email address must also be included.
- You must describe the allegedly infringed copyrighted work in sufficient detail, including at least one search word that the material appears in factmanga.com search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A declaration that the information in the notification is correct, and that the complaining party is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed, both under penalty of perjury.
- Must be signed by the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the allegedly infringed exclusive right.
Send the Infringement Notices at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please wait 2 business days for a response to your email. Please keep in mind that emailing your complaint to other parties, such as our Internet Service Provider, will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response owing to the complaint not being lodged properly.